The Cathedral of The Isles is a place where people meet God. In worship, prayer, through our architecture and what we do we aim to be a centre for spiritual development and artistic expression for individuals and groups, a place of hospitality for guests and for the local community on the Isle of Cumbrae.
All are welcome here:
- tourists who wish to explore our magnificent historic building
- pilgrims, seeking for meaning and truth
- believers, and those who don’t yet know what to believe
- those who come for worship
- rich or poor, regardless of age, gender, sexuality, race or ability.
All are welcome
To learn more about this place and its people please use the links below